ASIAN STUDIES GROUP

lunedì 14 maggio 2007

Anche quest'anno Giappone. And this year Japan again


Very pregnant period that I have just spent in Japan this year again. For the first time it wasn't only a study trip or vacation, but I went there to work and to improve my japanese in ordinary life. Un unforgiveble experience, so hard about work's rhythmes, that is still alive in my thoughts.

Two months ago I've begun a new job in Italy, and still now I'm working as editor for a on line magazine. All the news, analyses and interviews are about Asia, asia's economy and social life. I think that it'd be a very interesting opportunity for me after I studied japanese language and culture and chinese language and culture for three years at the University.

From now on I'll try to describe my life, my "asia experience" and how I feel it so hard that I can imagine my Asia feeling like an illness inside my soul. It's not absolutely a bad thing. It's just the better way to taste the flavour of life.


日本語で書くことは大好きだけど読める人が少ないと思う。然し東京で知り合った日本人の友達もいっぱいいるものから、絶対に日本語でも時々日本で過ごした時間について何か書きたいんだけど。
今からこれのおかげで日本の思いをはっきりと語ることできるし友達と行った所にも写真を見せることできるよ。 僕の意見によればもっと意識的に成長すつために個人の気持ちと思いを伝えることは必要でしょう。 今からこのことをやってみたいんだ。

Mi piace moltissimo scrivere in giapponese anche se penso saranno pochi quelli che riusciranno a laggermi. Ma dato che ho moltissimi amici giapponese conosciuti a Tokyo, mi preme assolutamente scrivere qualcosa anche in giapponese del tempo trascorso con loro. Da ora in poi grazie a questo spazio potrò descrivere i miei ricordi e mostrare le foto di posti visitati. credo difatti sia importante, nella crescita di una certa consapevolezza di sè, comunicare i propri ricordi e le proprie sensazioni ad altri... da ora in poi questo è quello che vorrei provare a fare...

Nessun commento: